To protect against unauthorized access and to manage your data traffic, we recommend equipping your system with a firewall. In the simplest case, this safeguard is integrated in the operating system. In more complex environments, external components (router/firewall) upstream or downstream of the IT are responsible for this.
To guarantee the effectiveness of a firewall, its use should be described in detail prior to its implementation. We support you in selecting an appropriate security level and implementing suitable data filtering concepts. We plan security-relevant processes and advise you on targeted user authentication.
By setting up a firewall, we guarantee maximum security, without any operational downtimes.
Below is an excerpt of our range of services:
- Planning as part of an IT security concept
- Local and location-wide network security (VPN)
- Security in the wireless network (WLAN)
- Use of content filters and virus scanners for secure Internet access
- Protection against external attacks and industrial espionage with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Monitoring and safeguarding of communication channels like e-mail, assignment of one-time passwords (OTP servers)