When deciding on HPC purchases, managers are often faced with the question of which system is the best system for their individual application. In addition to performance, the overall cost and energy requirement of the chosen solution are also crucial factors.
Practical performance measurement is a key aspect when it comes to identifying potential for optimization. Benchmark analyses help you select the right HPC components for you. We therefore work closely with the sector’s technology leaders and offer the option of testing your applications using up-to-date hardware not yet available on the market.
Thanks to its many years’ experience, the MEGWARE Benchmark Center boosts the necessary methodical expertise for the meaningful comparison of figures. Our HPC engineers will be more than happy to advise you on the best configuration for you and provide you with access to the following hardware and software remotely or on site at our company:
- HPC servers from MEGWARE, Intel, Supermicro, Quanta, Gigabyte and ASUS
- Processors: Intel Xeon Scalable (Skylake) and E5 series (Broadwell), E3 series (Skylake) and Xeon Phi Series (Knights Landing) as well as AMD Epyc series (Naples) as 2-way and 4-way SMP variants
- Accelerators: Intel Xeon Phi (MIC), NVIDIA Tesla P100, and AMD Firepro
- Parallel file systems from Panasas as well as Lustre and BeeGFS, with min. 1GB/s bandwidth
- InfiniBand interconnect FDR or EDR from Mellanox and Omni-Path from Intel
- DDR4 memory from Samsung and Micron
- Operating systems: Linux (Red Hat, SUSE) and Windows HPC Server
- Compilers: Intel C and Fortran compilers, GCC
- MPI implementation: Intel MPI, Open MPI, MVAPICH
- Optimized software libraries, such as ACML and Intel MKL
- Cluster management software ClustWare® from MEGWARE
- Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition including Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE, Intel® Inspector and Intel® Advisor
We will be more than happy to perform a proximate analysis for you, free of charge. Further benchmarks and optimizations will be charged for at cost.
For information, queries, and access to the MEGWARE Benchmark Center, please contact Mr. Nico Mittenzwey by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +49 (0)3722 5280.