Every industry wants intelligence. Within their ever-growing oceans of data lie insights that can revolutionize entire industries. Personalized cancer therapy, predicting the next big hurricane, virtual personal assistants conversing naturally. These opportunities can become a reality when data scientists are given the tool they need to realize their life’s work.
NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 is the world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate HPC, Graphics and AI. Powered by the latest GPU architecture, NVIDIA Volta™, Tesla V100 offers the performance of 100 CPUs in a single GPU—enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that were once impossible.
Tesla V100 Specifications
- 5120 CUDA cores
- 640 New Tensor Cores
- 7.5 TeraFLOPS double-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 15 TeraFLOPS single-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 120 TeraFLOPS mixed-precision deep learning performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 300 GB/s bi-directional interconnect bandwidth with NVIDIA NVLink
- 900 GB/s memory bandwidth with CoWoS HBM2 Stacked Memory
- 16 GB of CoWoS HBM2 Stacked Memory
- 300 Watt
Tesla V100 Form Factors
- Tesla V100 for NVLink: Ultimate performance for deep learning
- Tesla V100 for PCIe: Highest versatility for all workloads